Greetings Wapsi Oaks Members!
The golf course and clubhouse are open and we have a few Covid 19 guidelines from the health department to help keep you and those around you safe.
First of all, we ask that you be patient and kind to our W.O. team serving you as they are trying to adhere to the rules and implement the training they've received. We're trying to work out any kinks that come up and learning as we go along.
* Please practice social distancing!
* When our kitchen is open and serving food, you may enjoy a drink while you eat. You must order food to order a drink in the clubhouse. Drinks are to go only at all other times.
* Please limit the number of people in the clubhouse
* Please dispose of your cans and garbage in the receptacles outside. Please do not leave them in W.O. carts or bring them in the clubhouse
* No gatherings will be allowed inside or outside on Wapsi Oaks property
* Please leave the flagstick in the hole
Due to Covid 19 restrictions our Ladies and Mens League opening dinners were canceled this year. Usually this is when you can sign up for leagues etc.
Men's League starts May 6th. The golf will be closed at noon every Wednesday for Men's League.
Sign up for League, Team Play and Handicap when you come out to play.
Ladies League will begin on May 19th . They will have league information for you then.
Friday Night Open Couples League starts May 15th and goes through August 14th.
9 Holes, Selective Drive / Alternate Shot
The league is 14 weeks long and you may play as much or as little as you want as long as you meet the minimum requirement of 7 scores to qualify for prizes. We'll add your best 7 scores and flight them depending on how many couples participate.
W.O. Members - $25.00 per person
Non members - $50.00 per person, per year
(Includes green fees and entry fee)
We're sorry to say we have a couple of cancellations to tell you about;
The May 21st Men's Senior 2 Man Best Shot has been canceled as well as the Memorial Day tournaments and breakfast buffet. We are hoping some restrictions will be lifted soon and we will be able to go forward with events we have scheduled in the future. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding!